Clarence-Rockland Public Library
2-1525 du Parc Avenue
Rockland, Ontario K4K 1C3
Phone: (613) 446-5680
Branches & Hours
- Catherina Rouse, CEO (Rockland)
- Emma Riddell, Manager of Client Services (Rockland, Bourget)
- Tania Arand, Acquisitions and Communication Coordinator (Rockland)
- Robin Barré, Adult and Teens Program Coordinator (Rockland, Bourget)
- Kayla Marleau, Children’s Program Coordinator (Rockland, Bourget)
Do You Have a Comment, Question or Suggestion?
Your comments and suggestions are very important to us. If you would like to contact the Service Desk you can do so by phone at 613-446-5680 ext 0 or simply fill out the form below and a response will be sent to you within 1-2 business days.
We welcome your feedback as it will help us better understand the needs of the community and identify areas where we can improve services. We are also a good starting point for any questions you have!
Our expert information and reference staff can also help you with more in-depth research by suggesting useful resources available at the Library or online.