Computers with high-speed Internet access and software programs are available for the public at the Rockland and Bourget branches during regular Library hours.
- It is not necessary to reserve a computer in advance.
- Workstations are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Wi-Fi access on personal devices is also available FREE at the Rockland and Bourget branches.
- A CRPL card is not needed to access a workstation.
- The Library reserves the right to limit or ask users to limit their time on public computers.
- Some support is available, depending upon the availability and expertise of the staff.
- Software programs vary depending on the computer or branch. Please call your local branch if you have any specific needs.
- Users must conform at all times to the Library’s rules and regulations.
Are you concerned about your kids and the Internet?
Media Awareness Network’s website resources offer tips to help you manage media at home, maximize the benefits of the Internet for your kids, and minimize the risks they can encounter online.