Items with a 3 week loan period
- Books, Audiobooks, Magazines, DVDs/Blu-rays, Video Games*
There is a limit of 6 DVDs, 3 Video Games and 1 museum pass per card
*Some exceptions may apply
Items with a 1 week loan period
- Museum passes and Sports equipment (available at the Bourget branch)
Varies loan times
- EBooks and Interlibrary Loans
Library material can be renewed up to 3 times unless there is a hold on the item. If a hold exists you will need to return the item on or before the due date so it can be lent to the next person. If you wish, a reserve can be put on the item and you will be contacted once it becomes available.
Items can be renewed:
In person: at the Rockland or Bourget branch
By phone: 613-446-5680 (Rockland) or 613-487-9488 (Bourget)
Mobile App: BookMyne
Note – museum passes can’t be reserved or renewed. You may call us at any time to verify if a pass is available for you that day.
- You may call us to renew an item, please provide us with either your name or your library card number.
- You may renew an item on line by clicking here: Catalogue – sign in with your card number and password.
- You may also renew an item when you are at the Library, you do not need to have the item with you.
- If the item has reached the maximum number of renewals, you will not be able to renew the item on line. We ask that you return it to the Library so that others may enjoy it.
- If an item has a hold on it for another client, it cannot be renewed in the Library or on line. If you wish to have the copy again, we will be happy to place your name on the item’s waiting list.