Please note the discussions happen in French only.
This group, led by a community member, is a themed discussion on life issues. A new topic will be presented and discussed monthly beginning at 6:30 PM at the Rockland branch. The group will have one hour to discuss the topic in person and how it relates to their lives.
The rules of our discussion circle are as follows:
- Whatever is said in the circle, stays in the circle.
- We respect the fact that some people may think differently than we do.
- We allow ourselves to digress from the topic.
- If someone is monopolizing the discussion, the moderator gives herself permission to call the person to order.
To receive more information or to register, please contact Nathalie Mathieu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the dates and monthly themes:
- Tuesday 10 January 6.30pm: What do you feel you haven’t finished?
- Tuesday 14 February 6.30pm: What makes someone unforgettable? and How do you put up with the same person for life?
- Tuesday 14 March 6.30pm: What makes someone look stupid?
- Tuesday 11 April 6.30pm: That’s how I know I’m alive… by making a mistake.
- Tuesday, May 9, 6:30 p.m.: Feeding the white wolf or the black wolf (inside of you)
- Tuesday 13 June 6.30pm: Tremble, but dare. and Your real duty is to save your dream.
“I hope these topics inspire you and that you will join the circle in the coming months!”