The Clarence-Rockland Public Library is pleased to announce that Curbside Pickup of Library materials will begin Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at both the Rockland and Bourget branches.
Please see below for more details on this service and how you can access it.
- Curbside Pickup service will be offered by appointment only.
- ALL items to be borrowed must be placed on hold, preferably by logging on to our online catalogue at bpcrpl.ca or through the BookMyne app. However, you may also request library materials by email email@example.com or by telephone 613-446-5680 ext 0.
- You will receive a phone call from a CRPL employee to book your Curbside Pickup appointment. At that time, you will be given further instructions on the procedures in place to make your pickup contactless and safe. Please wait for the booking phone call before coming to one of the branches.
- Rockland branch material can be picked up in Rockland only and Bourget branch material can be picked up in Bourget only. There are NO inter-branch loans at this time.
- All inter-library loans have been suspended.
- There will be NO patron access to either branch as we continue to stay closed to the public.
- The external book returns remain open. Items being returned will not be accepted by Library employees, they MUST be placed in the book return by the client. For everyone’s safety, all returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours.
Loans are for 21 days and will be renewed automatically until the Library re-opens, with no late fees. However, it is appreciated that you deposit them in the book returns as soon as you are done with them to benefit a greater number of users.
Given the restrictions and strict measures put in place to ensure the health and safety of our employees, we ask for your patience as we prepare your Library materials for pickup. Thank you for understanding and we look forward to seeing you soon!