Computers with high-speed Internet access and software programs are available for the public at the Rockland and Bourget branches during regular Library hours.
- It is not necessary to reserve a computer in advance.
- Workstations are available on a first come, first serve basis. Wireless access on personal devices is also available FREE at the Rockland and Bourget branches.
- You do not need to have a Library card to use a workstation.
- The Library reserves the right to limit or ask users to limit their time on public computers.
- Some support is available, depending upon availability and expertise of staff.
- Software programs vary depending on computer or branch. Please call your local branch if you have any specific needs.
- Users must conform at all times to the Library’s rules and regulations.
Are you concerned about your kids and the Internet?
Media Awareness Network’s web site resources offer tips to help you manage media at home, maximize the benefits of the Internet for your kids, and minimize the risks they can encounter online.